Jump to navigation Jump to search
The +job system is used to create requests to staff.
For general use, +help +job will give a great summary of the different functions of how to make requests.
Requests should be made for the following items:
* Characters and +Sheet changes: +request/apps <character name>=I would like to request to play <character name!> More details on character requesting is at +news Applying for Characters.
* Plot Ideas: +request/events <Plot title>=I have an idea for a plot I'd like to run. <extended details>
* Building: +request/build <Building Type>=I would like to obtain an apartment or room. <Description of room>
* Harassment, Gripe or Policy related issues: +request/gripe <Issue type>=I have had a problem, and <details of the issue.>
* Theme: +request/theme <Item>=I would like to add something to the theme or request a change to a theme item.
* Query: +request/query <Question>= I have an inquiry that doesn't fit into any of the other buckets.